Service Account Manager (m/w/d) 80 – 100%
Your challenges and areas of responsibility
- Support and further development of the existing customer base with focus on international customers within the framework of service account management
- Single point of contact for all needs of the customers allocated to you
- Creation of requirement analyses, offers and rough concepts of technical solutions
- Support in the areas of change, problem and incident management
- Active participation in the escalation management team
- Management and implementation of small to medium-sized projects as a project manager
- Negotiation, agreement and updating of service contracts
- Execution of availability and performance reviews as well as trend analyses
Your profile with focus on one or more areas
- Completed IT education or equivalent education/experience
- Broad IT Know-How with focus on network services
- Sound professional experience in a similar function with proven know-how in the areas of Service Account Management (IT Service Management, ICT Service Design, ICT Service Operation)
- Experience in technical pre-sales activities with existing customers
- Good conceptual, analytical and communication skills
- Experience in project management of medium sized projects
- High social competence, ability to work under pressure and frustration tolerance
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English, Spanish as a plus
- And last but not least, a good sense of humour and enthusiasm of service management
We offer you exciting and challenging tasks in a modern and dynamic working environment with a flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes. You will be part of a highly qualified and committed team in which fairness and team spirit are lived. The possibility to work from home, attractive further training opportunities and a generous pension fund are all part of the package.
Are you ready for a new job opportunity? Join our team and send us your application today.
Direct applications are preferred.