Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and international environment? Are you a personality who enjoys working in a team, is used to actively contributing your know-how and it is important to you to always keep up with the latest technology? Taking responsibility, successful implementations and project work are a matter of course for you. Then, we have just the right job for you. To strengthen our network and security team, we are looking for a committed personality working in our locations in Kloten, Basel or Cham with immediate effect or by agreement.
Kloten, Basel, Cham
Junior Engineer Network/Cybersecurity in an international environment
Your challenges and areas of responsibility
- Operation and support of various LAN, WAN, WLAN and security installations in different configurations
- Configuration/implementation of firewall rules, VPNs (RA or S2S), web gateways OnPrem and Cloud
- Carrying out software and feature/security upgrades on network equipment OnPrem and Cloud
- Supporting and advising our 1st level support team in all network and network-related issues
- Collaboration in exciting network/security projects at home and abroad
- Taking on further tasks in network services as a member of a technically experienced and committed team (currently 9 engineers)
- Collaboration in the on-call service 7x24h
Your profile with focus on one or more areas:
- Completed IT education or equivalent education/experience
- Basic knowledge of IT with a focus on networks
- A strong passion for new network technologies in all areas
- Initial knowledge and experience in one or more areas of LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, firewalls, cloud security, scripting/automation
- Initial knowledge of Cisco Systems and/or Fortinet products or other manufacturers
- Communicative team player who enjoys working with national and international customers
- Adaptable, dynamic, resilient team player with high social competence
- Excellent written and communications skills in German and English
- And last but not least, a good portion of humour and enthusiasm for the job
We offer exciting and challenging tasks in a modern and dynamic working environment with a flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes. You are part of a highly qualified and committed team in which fairness and team spirit are lived. The possibility to work at home, attractive further training opportunities and a generous pension fund are all part of the package.
If you think you don’t fulfil all our requirements but are interested and eager to learn, don’t hesitate to contact us. Are you ready for a new job opportunity? Join our team and send us your application today.
Direct applications are preferred.